How To Jailbreak An iPhone
Jailbreaking is the iPhone equivalent of Rooting in android, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps and remove the restriction imposed by iPhone (to download the apps only form the Apple store)
Now a days Jailbreaking is an essential part of the iOS experience for many iPhone user. For many Iphone user, it’s seems to be complex, unknown and dangerous. If you are new to this term Jailbreaking then we have multiple ways to do it. Now a day the process of doing Jailbreaking has become very fast and easy by using tools such as zJailbreak. Whether you’re a iPhone expert in Jailbreaking, or this is your first time trying it, this guide will help you jailbreak your iPhone.
What Is Jailbreaking:
Jailbreaking is the process of changing the iPhone (or iPad) software to remove the restrictions and limitations made by Apple for their user.With the help of jailbroken your mobile phone you can easily install apps which was restricted for your iPhone from a competitor to the App Store. But not only this but also you can manually downloads files from the internet.
Why jailbreak to your iPhone
There are so many reasons to do Jailbreaking in your iPhone. Here we are going to show some of the best point so that you can do Jailbreaking in your iPhone.
- After Jailbreaking, you can able to do what you want to do with it.
- You can download your apps from anywhere, As Apple restricted their user to just download app from the App Store but after Jailbreaking you can download any from any where.
- With the help of Jailbreaking you can easily useful alternatives to the default apps in iOS.
- You can customize your phone's look and feel to suit your personality, rather than being stuck with the As you all know iPhone have very limited phone's look option in iOS, but with the help of Jailbreaking you can easily customize your phone's look as per your requirement.
- You can tether your Mac to your iPhone and bypass your networks' After Jailbreaking you can easily activate your Mobile Hotspot feature, which is sometime restricted and expensive in many countries of World.
NOTE: As we all know Jailbreaking is legal in most countries. It is very simple and easy to do jailbreaking in your iPhone. Jailbreaking is the subject of Apple's official disapproval, and invalidate your warranties given worldwide.
Now here we will discuss some of the major advantage and disadvantage of Jailbreaking.
Advantages of Jailbreaking:
- You can easily view and manage your File-System with the iFile, which gives you a full access to your jailbroken device 's files as well.
- You can free up space with the iCleaner Pro which is a tool that scans your iPhone device and searches for unwanted files that create problems.
- With the help of Jailbreak you can easily make your page more beautiful with a iPhone app like Barrel. In this tweak you can adds graphical effects to your icon pages as you scroll the home screen.
- If you have iPhone 5S then can use 3D Touch. But with the help of Jailbreak you can easily install 3D-Touch features via Peek-a-boo.
- T o make your phone more secure you can easily put Biometric protection on any folder, app and files using the BioProtect app which can be easily installed after jailbreaking of your iPhone.
- You can also Install CCSetting app by which you can add shortcuts like turning on the Mobile Data, enabling the Location Services and Personal Hotspot.
After reading above advantages of Jailbreak you must want to customizing your iPhone which will offer or want to get to the insides features of your phone; then you should definitely go with jailbreak to your iPhone.
Disadvantages of Jailbreaking:
Every service have some advantages as well as disadvantages same is the case here in Jailbreaking.
Your mobile device will get regular security threats. As we all know the main purpose of Jailbreaking is to access the File-System of iPhone. In this way with the help of malicious apps/tweaks which you have downloaded after Jailbreaking can enter any unwanted malware, spyware or adware, which can be very much dangerous for your iPhones security.
After Jailbreak If you are downloading tweaks from any harmful store then, it is 100% sure that you will face many complex situation. The results of this complex situation is that your entire Springboard will crash. One thing we want you that have to be very careful. Like recently when I was using iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak but sometimes my Springboard crashes automatically and Cydia Substrate get me into Safe Mode.
Security: jailbreaking removes the security of your iPhone
Instability: After jailbreaking causes an iPhone to behave un-periodically without any stability.
Decrease battery life: As you all know in iPhone you can download apps only from app store. Jailbreaking apps and services may not run correctly which may drain your battery life also.
Unreliable voice and data: You will get unreliable data as well as voice quality after doing the jailbreak in your iPhone.
Disruption of services: It is often seen that Jailbroken services suffer from a disruption of services such as Visual Voicemail, Weather and Stocks, iCloud, Exchange and Apple Push notification.
Inability to update: In your Jailbroken devices you will not get any software updates. Just because Apple frequently removes jailbroken software in its updates.
Steps to do Jailbreaking:
Now here we are going to show some of the main steps to do the Jailbreaking in you iphone.
STEP 1: In the first step of Jailbreak you have to take backup of your precious music, apps, movies when you every time sync your device with iTunes.
STEP 2: Before starting jailbreaking process we have to update our iPhone device to the latest version of iOS available in the market.
You can update your device with the help of given below ways.
- By using Itunes
- By using OTA updates( OTA stand for Over The Air)
There are two cases may happen, when you are going to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 11.2.6 . For that you have to connect your device to iTune first that can download and run iOS update for your iphone.
You can easily update your device to iOS 11.2.6 only when If your device is not jailbroken.
If your device is jailbroken, In second case your latest iOS update will fail to complete and go to the recovery mode. This only happens when your device is jailbroken.
STEP 3: let the iTunes run on recovery mode with the latest version of iOS. When whole process will complete, the device will automatically shifted to reset to factory settings.
STEP 4: Now you are at your latest iOS version in your device. In this step go to your mobile's home screen first. For this process of jailbreak we have to install zjailbreak software for further processing. Given below
ZJailbreak For iOS 11 to iOS 11.3
In this step, you don't need any computer for this jailbreak app that — One thing you you need first is your iOS device , on which you want to do jailbreaking.
- Now reboot your device, just to make the process more safe.
- After rebooting Now go to your browser in your IOS device and open a browser on your device an open given below link http://pangu8.com/zjailbreak.com/jailbreak11/.
- Now in the next step Click the “Install zJailbreak” button at the end of the page, During this installation please allow the software to check your device compatibility.
- Now in the next page it should automatically redirect you to an installation menu.
- If you have any passcode then enter it to install the app.
- When the app is installed, you can use to install other jailbreak app stores, such as Cydia.
Here in this article we have shown you the easiest method to jailbreak your iPhone with easiest way.
Above we have mentioned all the possible steps to jailbreak your iPhone device. Now you have to read carefully each and every steps and then begin with the process. Remember one thing before start your Jailbreak to you device, is that this will void your iPhone warranty, so it is necessary do it at your own risk. If you still have any query related to Jailbreaking then feel free to contact us.