Question: If the target user tried to turn off options "Access my location" (for Android) or option "Location Service" (for iOS), the option will be turned on automatically when the app wants to read GPS information?
Answer: After installing the spy app on the target device, it will try to read the first GPS location. It will ask you to allow the app to read the GPS information.
You can click Allow (and remember this choice).
However, after that, the target user can turn off it because maybe he does not want to allow any apps to use the GPS locations.
He maybe turns off option "Access My Location" if he is using an Android device, or turn off option Location Service if he is using an iOS device.
For the next reading times, the app will try to turn on to use GPS location automatically. It works around 70 to 80%. The developing team is investigating for this feature.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the app.
- Tap the app and select an option: Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
You can control what location information your device can use.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Under "Personal," tap Location access.
- At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off.